Marine Services & Shipping Ltd UK is a company experienced in providing repair solutions and manning services to the marine and offshore industry.
With long years of expertise on the UK market and with substantial amount of man power employed at shipyards, cruise and deep sea shipping companies MSS Ltd can provide quick and efficient riding squads when urgent or routine repairs are needed. The company excels in quick and efficient response to ship owners’ and Ship Managers’ needs.
Some of our solutions provided to owners:
- Steel structural repairs and steel replacement as per class requirements with class certified welders
- Riding squads for blasting and cosmetic upgrade of decks, tanks and cargo spaces observing all safety requirements and good sea practice
- Riding squads for engine overhauls as per manufacturers’ requirements “on the run” or during dry docking and conversions
- Complete refurbishment of cabins and accommodation spaces with fire retardant materials as per IMO Resolution MSC.97 (73) 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 (2000 HSC Code). This requirement is due by October 2010.
- Provision of well educated and experienced Eastern European crew, fully compliant with STCW and approved by all European administrations.
All riding squads come with proper English speaking supervisor and close management supervision. All workers are fully trained and experienced and come with complete insurance through MSS.
WE EXCEL IN PROVIDING PROMPT SUPPORT IN THE MOST DIFFICULT CIRCUMSTANCES DURING UNEXPECTED BREAKDOWNS OR SHIP DETENTIONS. WE UNDERSTAND THE URGENCY OF YOUR NEEDS AND WILL RESPOND PROMPTLY TO YOUR DEMANDS TO GET YOUR SHIPS BACK IN OPERATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.